• Full fledged Intensive care unit to handle post operative patients as well as oncological emergencies
• Day care unit for short duration chemotherapy and procedures
• A full fledged multi speciality team available for opinion and management
• A dedicated tumor board involving Medical/ Surgical / Radiation Oncologist, Pathologist and Radiologist for better patient care.
• Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mamogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
• Targeted Therapies
• Emergency services for Oncological Services
• State of art operation theaters equipped to perform all major and minor Oncologic Surgeries.
• Ancillary Pathology Services
Procedures Routinely Performed
• Chemotherapy administration by trained nurses and chemotherapy registrar
• Routine diagnostic procedures like Bone Marrow studies, Biopsies, Needle Aspiration
• Central Venous access device insertion and care